Learning is one of my favorite things to do; I do it every day, all the time. So when I meet someone who feels the same way, I can’t help but get excited and cheer them on! Last year I got to do that when I coached and taught a very talented, creative, and driven computer engineer named Karina. I asked her to give other ESL students some advice about learning English and she recorded this video answering these questions:
- Why is learning English important to you?
- How have you made studying English a part of your daily life?
- What are three of the best resources you have used that have made ESL easier for you?
- Will you continue studying English in the future?
- What advice do you have for other people learning English?
Try answering these questions yourself and feel free to share in the comments.